The only all-inclusive cyclinghotel in the Eifel!
Come Roadcycling, Gravel Bike or Mountain Bike in the Eifel!
Stay on the basis of All-inclusive
Im Eifel Gasthaus is a dedicated cycling hotel or cycling inn, aimed at roadcyclists, gravel bikers and mountain bikers! We offer a Cycling Holiday based on our Cycling package which is an all-inclusive cycling concept. Which offers cycling groups an amazing experience while cycling through the Eifel, along the Moselle and through the Hunsrück.
The Cycling package offers everything you need to go cycling with focus in the wonderful surroundings, such as all meals, rooms equipped with private sanitary facilities (bathroom with shower and toilet, laundry service, sports nutrition and routes in GPX format for your cycling computer. If something unexpected happens along the way, we are ready to help you! Our Cycling package is for groups of up to 18 to 19 people or as individuals.
Did you know that! all meals are freshly prepared and tailored to athletes.
What's included in the Cycling package?
- Accommodations – Based on multiple persons per room
- Meals – Meals tailored to athletes. varied and healthy!
- Beverages – Soft drinks, coffee & tea, alcoholic beverages (based on reasonable consumption*)
- Sports nutrition – ISO Active, bars and bananas on the go. Recovery nutrition, upon return
- Support – If you need help along the way we are here for you!
- Repair – Everything is available to do any maintenance on your bicycle
- Secure parking – The bicycle parking is not only locked but also secured!
- Laundry service – Clean washed your cycling clothes every day!
- Check-in and check-out times – Your stay is per day, so your arrival and departure is possible at any time
The Cycling package costs per day:
The Cycling package is based on a price per day, so you do not pay for an overnight stay but for a day of cycling. It starts on the day of arrival with coffee and coughs, and when you leave on the day of departure is up to you.
* the use of alcoholic beverages is on a reasonable basis, this is to keep the price of the package affordable for every wallet. Of course, should you wish to consume a little more, that is no problem at all. We then charge an additional amount at the end of your stay.
Also fun in addition to cycling!
BBQ or Gourmet
To give your stay an extra dimension we have the possibility to offer you a BBQ or Gourmet at an additional cost! In addition to a variety of meats, we also offer salads and sauces herewith, a nice addition to the stay at Im Eifel Gasthaus for a pleasant evening of dining. Possibly also with various quality wines.
Visit a Wine Tasting during your stay! The Moselle region is known for its Riesling and Spätburgunder wines, so a visit to a Weingut is definitely a great opportunity to get to know these wines better. In a 2.5-hour wine tasting with Winzerplatte (bread, sausage, cheese), winemaker Joachim Schumacher takes you into the world of his wines!
Nature Thermal Baths
Less than 3km from Im Eifel Gasthaus is the Nature Spa of Bad Bertrich, relax in the naturally warm water with a temperature of 32degrees and the saunas. A visit to the Nature Thermal Baths is a treat for your body after a day of cycling! In addition to the natural pools and saunas, you can also book a massage here. You can book the Nature Spa from just 2 hours
Booking? Send us an inquiry right away!
Upon receipt of your application we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm, an application is not final until confirmation and receipt of the deposit. For more information, you can also reach us by email or phone.
* the all-inclusive concept is based on ‘sports’ consumption, excluding spirits and hot snacks, for dietary requirements a surcharge may apply
Information for Cycling package guests
You have booked the Cycling package! We look forward to welcoming you and your cyclist group to Im Eifel Gasthaus. Here you will find important information to help you prepare.
Cycling in the Eifel and Moselle region demands something of you but also of your bike, so make sure you are well prepared and your bike is in top condition. Tip – Make sure you have the right gear for climbing, this will increase your cycling enjoyment!
Insurance – An accident is in a small corner is the saying, therefore prevention is better than cure. Travel and cancellation insurance is not a luxury if something happens unexpectedly or if you have to cancel unexpectedly.
Inspiration - Follow us on SocialMedia
Whenever possible we take photos and videos during the stay, both with camera and drone! To inspire our guests we post videos on SocialMedia, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube.
We post our promos on Youtube!